Friday, September 11, 2009

Organization

So I will be talking about getting organized in this first day or two. I am supplying pictures of how I have utilized a space in my basement to make it my studio! I have these huge "cubbies" (that is what I call them anyway) that go across one whole wall of my basement. Some of them have more shelves than others (like the first picture), some have a big open space with a frame (second picture), and some have a shelf or two (like the third picture). This just gives you an idea of what you can use to keep your scrapbooking organized and neat while you work. This way you can find everything that you are looking for! I purchased everything from Michaels with the exception of the brown shelf with the door on it (in second picture). I purchased that one from Meijer. Now we are off to a great start for some fun filled scrapbooking!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like the way your scrapbooking area is looking

    ReplyDelete