Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'M BACK!!!!!

Picture This
Glitter Graphics




Ok so I had such a GREAT time at Convention in DC that I need to get my butt in gear!  There is sooo much that I would love to share but I can't share it all!!!


 
I can say that if you haven't checked out Studio J, you may want to!  There are so many new features on there to include editing photos by taking away the blemishes, whitening your teeth, and even removing WRINKLES!!! WOO HOO!!!!


 
Removing the blemishes is one of my favorites as I have a son who has eczema and this heolps to soften even remove his noticeable spots that you couldn't even tell he had them!



Now we can do internet parties!!! WOO HOO!!! That means that if you have a sister in FL, an aunt in NC, your mom in CA, and your in MI you can send out the EZ invite to them, they order and it will count towards your gathering and YOU get the FREE product!  HOW AWESOME IS THAT!!!!!!



Studio J is also offering memberships that come with GREAT BENEFITS!!!! How would you like to pay just a littl over $6 for a layout!?  I would!!! Ask me and I can tell you how.


 
Be on the lookout because August 28 is my open house and you are NOT going to want to miss this....I can't post the pictures yet but I will have ALL 8 bundles from Convention and that is ALL the NEW product from the FALL/WINTER 2010 Idea Book!



OMG!!!!



To top it off I'm searching for 5 people who would like to have free Close To My Heart products!!! If you book a gathering (home, "to go", or online) then you can meet with me to have a sneak peek at some of the new items!!! Your name will also be put into a drawing!!! Contact me today :)













These are the new Summer Palette Colors.  These are retiring:

Clover Meadow
Hydrangea
Orange
Star Spangled Blue
Bubblegum
Citrus Leaf
Ocean
Watermelon

Act now and get your re-inkers, cardstock, markers, and ink pads if you want these colors!!  These will RETIRE fast....can be as early as August 31!

No comments:

Post a Comment