Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Crazy Week!

Ok so 2 of my brothers are getting married this week!  My younger brother ties the know on Christmas Eve while my oldest brother is tying the knot the day after Christmas!!! Not to mention that my Mother's birthday is on Christmas and we are having a HUGE Christmas dinner!!!  Right now I am trying to get the card box done for my oldest brother's wedding and finish the placement cards! I still have Christmas shopping to finish and get the stocking stuffers!!!  Oh yeah and who can forget WRAPPING PRESENTS!!! AHHHH!!!! I will try to post pictures if I finish the box today...if not tomorrow!  Wishing all of you a happy last few days before Christmas!!! IT IS CRUNCH TIME!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize that you had all this going on this week. How have you had time to be on the bb's too? When I get on, I get stuck and can't seem to pry myself away. Well, I hope that you have a wonderful weekend with all of the weddings and birthdays. Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL YEA! I get a lot of the websites from my phone so I can post from there! I also usually have my laptop right by me when I am working so I just hit the refresh button!!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete