Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hurley Hospital NICU with Santa

So I had the honor of going to Hurley Hospital yesterday with a fellow consultant and my boyfriend who played Santa! We took Santa to the NICU and allowed parents to get a picture taken with Santa and their precious little ones for the first time ever! We had such a great time and were able to meet such wonderful people. The stories we heard were heartbreaking and some I almost cried for. It was so wonderful to be able to give them a great first holiday with their babies even though they are in the hospital! If any of those parents see this....I want to thank you all for allowing us to come in and take pictures of you and your precious babies and help you put them on a page for you to cherish for many, many years. You were all wonderful to talk with and I enjoyed seeing your little ones! Take care and God bless everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment